Xellar offers a crypto wallet services through its mobile apps and through other online platforms such as partners’ websites and social media. The information that follows applies to all of these platforms. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Xellar may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10 February 2023.
We may collect the following information:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
1. Xellar takes reasonable steps to ensure that User’s Personal Data is processed accurately and completely. However, it is important for the User to notify Xellar in a timely manner of any changes to the User’s Personal Data or if there is an error in the User’s Personal Data which is under Xellar’s control.
2. Xellar reserves the right to refuse any application to access, or to correct, some or all of the User’s Personal Data that Xellar has or controls if permitted or required under applicable laws and regulations.
3. Xellar may charge User an administrative fee to handle User’s request to access or correct User’s Personal Data
The User may withdraw the consent that the User has given in relation to the processing of
4. User’s Personal Data which is under Xellar’s control by submitting such a request through Xellar’s customer service. Xellar will process the User’s request within a reasonable period of time since the request for withdrawal of consent is submitted, and subsequently does not process the User’s Personal Data in accordance with the User’s initial request, unless required by applicable laws and regulations.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or logs when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
1. Create a new email addressed to Xellar customer service at email@example.com
2. For the title it can be like "Xellar personal data deletion request" or "Please delete my Xellar account" and so on.
3. The body of the message explains your purpose and the reason why you want to cancel the account.
4. Include the account owner’s data information as required for validation.
5. Attach a screenshot of the account profile in the application for complement.
6. Send an email and wait for a response.
7. Later you will receive a confirmation that your request was processed, and if something is missing, further data will be asked for verification.
8. Follow the instructions to completion